Chill your favourite spirit without diluting its flavour!
- Milled in Vermont at the oldest soapstone workshop in America
- A simple and elegant solution to an age-old problem – how to chill your whisky just a touch without diluting its perfectly balanced flavours
- Soapstone is technically softer than glass, so it won’t inadvertently scratch your favourite tumbler
- Soapstone is highly resistant to changes in ambient temperature, so you can be sure that your whisky will chill down - and stay chilled
- Soapstone is non-porous and inert, so it won’t trap flavour or odour and cannot react with household solvents
How they work:
- Rinse and dry before first use.
- Store in freezer in muslin pouch for at least 4 hours between uses
- Add 3 stones to 2-3oz of your favourite spirit (need not be whisky, works just fine with any liquid, but NOT with any volume)
- Let stand for 5 minutes swirling occasionally
- Enjoy – Whisky Stones® will have reduced your normal room temperature whisky by about 20-25F